Website United HealthCare
Now, you can step into this challenge and help create new business process solutions that raise the performance of our health care system for years to come. As a Business Process Analyst, you’ll be in the driver’s seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission. If you’re ready to play in the big leagues, it’s your move.
You will create process design, implement projects, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions in the quest for better health care. You’ll be expected to quickly adapt to change in a very fluid environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to agree on solutions.
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Assist in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years of specific experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts
- 2+ years of experience with business analysis and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 1+ years of experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
Company: United HealthCare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cypress, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A