This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. This position may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
- Palletizes cases, wraps, and loads skids onto trailers.
- Safely operates various power equipment.
- Creates shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels to maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system.
- Handles products and performs duties according to client procedures and government/compliance regulations.
- Stages and securely packs products. Arranges for pick-up of shipments, contacts carriers and coordinates schedule.
- Responds quickly to customer/client inquiries, resolves problems, and communicates service issues to supervisor.
- Receives, inspects, and stocks inbound products. Receives returns, counts and confirms quantities, determines condition and completes paperwork.
- Obtains orders and selects products from the proper locations. Verifies accuracy of orders picked.
- Preferred Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Warehouse experience
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budaörs, Pest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A