This individual must be proactive, resourceful and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizations skills.
- Maintain discretion regarding confidential information that passes through the office of the President.
- Receive and screen communications including telephone calls, e-mail messages, and use independent judgment to discern issues that require priority attention.
- Respond to requests for information from external and internal sources, communicating in a professional manner.
- Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within set guidelines, take initiative to assist as issues arise and find/propose solutions to problems as they arise.
- Coordinate team calendar, meeting locations, meals and dinners for department off-sites and meetings.
- Maintain an extremely active calendar of appointments, extensive travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for travel, meetings, agendas, and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Compose and prepare correspondence (presentations, memos, emails) on request.
- Organize and maintain filing system and order office supplies.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Thorough and exhibit an ability to see projects/tasks through to completion
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience .
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe, Social Media web platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A