TelevisaUnivision is looking for a Senior Vice President of Program Management for the recently launched Vix/ViX+ video streaming service. The function resides in the Product & Engineering organization for Streaming, and reports directly to the EVP of Product & Engineering.
- Champion the use of analytics throughout the product development process and bring thorough ROI analysis to each new release
- Leverage deep understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies to lead business, technical, and product teams in agile processes. Schedule and plan sprint planning sessions.
- Source, negotiate, and execute large-scale initiatives with partners like redoing our entire supply chain, to delivery of content to our partners
Develop and present project plans, including budgets, to executive stakeholders
- Knowledge of the media industry is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with experience in translating complex tasks into clear business level understanding.
Ability and willingness to build a World Class PMO organization
- Program management approach of “responsible and driving” the products versus passive ‘reporting’ on status. Results oriented personality.
- PMP, Project Management Certification, or Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project; Proficient in SDLC tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10-15+ years experience successfully delivering multiple cross functional online applications to consumers within quality, budget, and time constraints.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience building, leading and growing the maturity of program management teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A