TelevisaUnivision is looking for a highly motivated Information Security Engineer to assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of cybersecurity initiatives driven by the Information Security team and the business.
- Drive adoptions of technologies such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Identity Management (PIM), etc.
- Assist with leading the company’s vulnerability management program, which includes risk assessment and prioritization of findings. Candidate will then work directly with system & application owners to present the risk findings and will help to guide them towards a resolution.
Assist with annual business continuity testing efforts for cybersecurity systems, and to develop and drive improvements where appropriate.
- Drive and manage technical projects that will reduce UCI’s information security risk profile.
- Maintain and operate security systems and solutions, including opening cases with software & hardware vendors, escalating problems detected/discovered during day-to-day activities, and prioritizing and ultimately resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Assist as an escalation point for issues or matters identified by IT support engineers that cannot be addressed or resolved. Requires proactively responding to the team’s ticketing system queue as needed.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Information Security-related software tools and procedures/processes.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP and Microsoft certifications preferred
- IP based communication & networking fundamentals
- Ability to communicate with external vendors towards desired goals
- Microsoft O365 technologies
- Working knowledge/experience with common network protocols and services, such as TCP, UDP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Windows/Mac/Linux OS
Qualification & Experience:
- Information Security principles including but not limited to Incident Response, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Risk, Privacy/Regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable experience administrating information security processes, systems, and controls (i.e. – privileged account management, firewalls, SSO, Azure/GCP/AWS, SEIM systems, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Teaneck, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A