You have a passion for creative audio production. You are highly motivated, energetic, nimble, and organized. You are proactive, self-starter, and team player. You have experience producing imaging for multiple radio formats such as Urban, Hot AC, Pop, Top 40, etc.
- Work closely with Content Directors/Mangers, On-Air Talents, and Show Producers.
- Conceptualize, write, record and produce creative elements to keep the station branding sounding fresh and highly competitive on multiple markets.
- Work effectively under tight deadlines, deliver the best quality work consistently, and complete all the production work on time and with quality.
- Basic understanding of how radio ratings work.
- College or technical degree preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, RCS Zetta, vCreative, plus using MacOS and Windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Music composition, jingle production, singing, and remixing abilities preferred.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Audition and/or AVID Pro Tools, and using plug-ins such as Waves, Sound Toys, iZotope, Eventide, UAD, and others.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of four years of radio imaging production experience.
- Strong experience with recording, editing & mixing non-lineal digital audio, sound designing, and writing creative imaging cop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY , US
Application Deadline: N/A