You are experienced and have a passion for leveraging market trends and creative thinking to design and implement progressive approaches to full life talent attraction and retention in support of TelevisaUnivision’ s culture, values, and business objectives.
- Use knowledge of market conditions and competitive talent landscape to de sign tailored strategies for compensation at all levels of the organization
- Research, implement and improve global compensation strategies to align with TelevisaUnivision’ s goals and priorities.
- Review, evaluate, and execute the executive compensation programs (base, bonus, and equity) by collaborating with CEO, CHRO, CFO and with
- outside executive compensation consultants to ensure they are performance driven, market competitive, appropriately leveraged, legally compliant, and effectively communicated.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations both in the U.S. and internationally, working with internal groups to ensure all company-sponsored plans comply with all legal requirements
- Strong US and LatAm executive compensation acumen
- Ability to interpret data coupled with excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both English and Spanish
- Integrity and ethical qualities of the highest standard and comfort in proactively raising concerns
- Strong financial and business acumen; advanced analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years in the Compensation function of a global, publicly traded company and/or early career consulting experience in a recognized firm
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Human Resources or Finance preferred; Candidates with a Masters, MBA or Certified Compensation Professional status will be of particular interest
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Teaneck, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A