The individual will operate like the General Counsel’s right hand, partnering closely with them and the members of the Law, Policy and Integrity function to drive operational rigor, efficiency in support of Company growth. The incumbent will have a balance of administrative and strategic responsibilities, and will partner closely with VP, Legal Operations and others in the legal department to drive the business planning processes, develop compelling presentations and track project execution; in addition, will work with other departments such as Finance and HR on department budgets, headcount, etc.
- Business planning – partner with General Counsel to understand and to help document and track execution against strategy and goals for the department. Partner with finance business partner to understand budget management and budget cycle processes.
- Coordinate closely with General Counsel’s Executive Admin and VP, Head of Legal Operations on matters that cross between administrative management and operations management.
- Assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks (Department strategy document; quarterly and annual business reviews
Assist the General Counsel in the administrative management of the department.
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential matters, with integrity and discretion
- Experienced at project management principles
- Tech savvy for efficient group work production
- Demonstrated self-starter ability/skills – proactive, able to work independently, with effectiveness prioritizing and balancing sensitive tasks,
- meet deadlines, and adapt to the shifting demands of different situations.
- Strong analytical experience and skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated confidence and diplomacy to challenge and address tough issues directly and constructively
- Strong at storytelling – able to distill multiple inputs of information to thread together a story, presented in a cogent, succinct, visually compelling manner (typically ppt)
- Highly skilled at power point, excel and google applications (such as google docs)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A