This position processes bills and creates and distributes various billing reports. He/She prints, reviews, and assembles invoices, preparing billing adjustments and performing research as needed. This position exercises great attention to detail and ensures all steps of the system billing process are followed in the proper order.
- Reviews customer contracts for new pricing and updates customer exception lists.
- Edits billing-related information, updates customer’s invoicing, and ensures proper support documentation is included.
- Adds and maintains customer account information and requirements within various billing systems.
- Creates and processes manual billing entries and reviews and compares billing to customer rates.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves any errors or customer disputes.
- Prepares daily reconciliations and analyzes source documents.
- Processes transportation records through key entry.
- Ensures accuracy of customer records and responds to customer inquiries as needed.
- Accounting background – Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Application Deadline: N/A