This position works in a fast-paced warehouse environment. He/She has an understanding of general warehouse and office procedures. This position has the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Prepares reports and presentations.
- Prepares and/or coordinates information for internal use and distribution.
- Performs various ad hoc tasks.
- Performs general office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Provides coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by business needs.
- Effective oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail.
- Accurate and rapid data entry.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of six-months’ office support experience.
- HS Diploma, GED, or International equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bogota, D.C., Capital District, Colombia
Application Deadline: N/A