As a Feeder Dispatcher you are responsible for all dispatch activities and you ensure that we provide a timely and good service. You ensure that, together with your colleagues, you achieve the service, costs and safety objectives.
- Communicate with warehouse and shifters to keep track of our On Time Network;
- Make sure the in- and outbound process in our Eindhoven HUB goes smoothly;
- Correct reporting of all in- and outbounds in the systems and files;
- Go on the yard for a physical check of the equipment on our yard;
- Keep track of the whole Netherlands Feeder network and make adjustments where needed.
- Checking the systems HFCS and TFCS for system errors;
- Monitor load movement to identify opportunities to reduce costs;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch. Third language is a plus;
- Can work precise and accurate;
- Excellent computer skills. Excel knowledge is a plus;
- Being able to work in a team and be flexible in work times and work load.
- In depth knowledge of HFCS/TFCS is a plus;
- Being curious and stress resistant;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A