Website Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to play a key role in the product catalog management and visual merchandising for UrbanOutfitters.com. The Associate will be responsible for a variety of e-commerce operational tasks and duties, including site catalog management, new product activation, quality assurance, product attribution for search and navigation, website shop-ability and creation of brand appropriate web categories based on selling and merchandising strategies.
- Identify and resolve technical issues before they go out to the customer; follow-through until resolution is vital.
- Ongoing QA and monitoring of website content and proper functionality.
- Creation of compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category report metrics.
- Utilize multiple web applications such as a catalog management system, content management system, merchandising and on-site search tool, and inventory and tracking systems.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to research, resolve and QA product-related issues
- Responsible for the daily setup, activation and maintenance of products and strategic usage of product attribution and merchandising
- Attend meetings and work collaboratively with Buying, Operations, Photo Studio/Styling, Copy, DC/Call Center, Planning, and Merchandising teams to insure delivery of brand-appropriate web categories and merchandising.
- Owner of product activations relating to marketing email campaigns, catalogs and special product launches
- Execute weekly markdowns and category promotions.
- Technical expertise to answer questions about or troubleshoot problems with the website.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be applied inter/intra departmentally to obtain critical information from other teams or individuals.
- In-depth computer literacy and internet proficiency.
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, organization, working independently and time management. Candidates should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be comfortable working with technical systems and troubleshooting web issues.
- Understanding of global e-commerce website experiences and international fashion markets.
- Interest in utilizing data to make decisions. Basic understanding of Google Analytics, IBM Core Metrics or Adobe Omniture is a plus.
- A passion for retail and specifically ecommerce in today’s marketplace.
- An appreciation for and understanding of the Urban Outfitters customer and aesthetic.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in an collaborative or professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A