Website Urban Outfitters
To support the daily operational functions within your buying area; to ensure timely delivery of merchandise through consistent communication and follow-up with the vendors, the distribution center and the buying team; and to develop key cross functional relationships with the distribution center, vendors and production.
- Ensure timely delivery of merchandise through tracking and monitoring of receipts.
- PO entry and revisions
- Work in conjunction with Vendor Relations to onboard new vendors, manage compliance and monitor/issue chargebacks.
- Manage DTC flags and shipping restrictions.
- Manage and execute RTV’s, Retickets, Price Changes, etc. in coordination w/ Planning and Allocation teams.
- GTIN management
- Backorder and Pre-Order management.
- Sku Maintenance
- Work in synergy with Buying, Planning and Allocation teams toward common goals for the merchandise area.
- Manage receipts alongside the OTB availability, ensuring class is not overbought and collaborating with planning/buying when shifting orders/receipts.
- DC communication and follow up.
- Facilitate and assist in corrections and adjustments to invoices with Accounts Payable team.
- Coordinating time sensitive deliveries for events and seasonal setups.
- High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to retain information. Must be analytical and be able to comprehend how multiple systems interact.
- Productivity and prioritization skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – emphasis on Excel & Outlook
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in retail inventory software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Business, or a related field.
- Customer Service or prior retail experience is a plus.
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A