Website Whole Foods Market
Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Perform all functions of loading product on our trucks to be delivered to our stores.
- Make copies of all load diagrams for each day and file them appropriately.
- Support national, regional and store programs.
- Ensure HACCP documents are filled out correctly.
- Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required trainings and meetings.
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment.
- Remove all back haul from outgoing trucks.
- Ensure proper operation of reefer units.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Handle all cross-dock shipments.
- Monitor all outgoing pallets.
- Load all trailers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Identify destination labels.
- Document temperature zone temperatures on load diagram.
- Constant checks of trailer refrigeration units.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, and thorough product knowledge
- Meets all customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors and fellow team members
- Proper use of which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and store
- Ability to comply with all WFM policies and procedures
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as required
- High attention to detail and thoroughness in approach with all paperwork
Qualification & Experience:
- Experiences: Some warehouse preferred
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cheshire, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A