Website WinCo Foods
Counts receipts from the previous day, encodes checks, balances the register against reports and enters data into the computer system. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Totals applicable coupons and void/refund sheets by gathering checks, food stamps and coupons from registers and sorting coupons.
- Verifies balance in the safe by counting all monies found therein by balancing against a total for the day, operating a computer, counting down the tills and insuring the right amount of dollar denominations are in the tills.
- Balances the Money Transfer transactions, money order receipts and lotto machine against related information.
- Provides information to General Office by running reports, inputting data by computer terminal, verifying cash and food stamps, preparing deposits, and inputting department sales and item counts.
- Processes bad checks by inputting, writing-off checks and sending checks to proper entities (i.e., police, collection agency, etc.).
- Performs accounts receivable by inputting data, billing the customer, sending statements, etc.
- Deposits pop machine money by gathering money from vending machines and operating a money counter machine.
- Performs duties with honesty and integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Work varied shifts between 300 am and 100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Reach cash register keys.
- Remember various codes and understand/perform duties related to the bookkeeping system.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Visually read reports, computer screen, etc.
- Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (e.g., paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, etc.).
- Lift 20 lbs. of coins in a bag.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills through oral and written communication.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A