Website WinCo Foods
Ensure meat is wrapped, weighed, and priced properly. Operate wrapping machine. Provide customer service and ensures product quality and selection. Maintain cleanliness of department and equipment. Consistently provides friendly, courteous customer service to internal and external customers. Perform other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with an emphasis on fast, friendly, courteous customer service.
- Answers questions from customers.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product, signing, inventory level in retail cases, and eye-appeal of the department.
- Ensures cleanliness and sanitation of work area, equipment, cutting room and retail cases according to company policy and legal regulations.
- Stocks and rotates product.
- Consolidates racks by moving trays from one rack to another.
- Cleans mirrors, glass etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Work varied hours primarily between the hours of 500 am to 1100 pm in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Perform friendly, courteous, tactful interactions and maintain composure in dealing with customer and co-workers.
- Conduct visual inspections, read production guides and product labels.
- Properly use cleaning chemicals in accordance with manufacture’s guidelines and instructions.
- Properly handle related food products per State and County laws, and WinCo standards.
- Read and follow written work assignments and instructions.
- Communicate (hearing & speech) when working on the sales floor.
- Reach, lift and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 25 lbs. frequently and 30 – 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Perform repetitious arm movements required to wrap, slice and process products.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Perform primary duties with efficiency and accuracy.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temecula, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A