Website WinCo Careers
Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting various investigations. Assist store management with security and safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers. Perform related work.
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person.
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss Prevention (LP) matters.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via C.C.T.V.
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Identifies and troubleshoots C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Collaborates with loss prevention Field Technicians regarding C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Maintains loss prevention office and equipment to established standards.
- Recognizing the required criteria to determine what constitutes shoplifting.
- Demonstrating good judgment when responding to difficult situations or individuals.
- Providing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills in a work setting.
- Documenting work and customer service activities.
- Applying strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Working effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers.
- Work 10-12 hour shifts in a 24/7 operation, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ , US
Application Deadline: N/A