Website WinCo Foods
Scales, mixes and bakes various bakery goods. Maintains proper inventory levels of products and ensures the cleanliness and appearance of the bakery department meets standards. Consistently provides friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Produce bakery products for retail stores.
- Operate and clean equipment and work area. Maintains clean, safe and sanitary bakery area and equipment.
- Package all fresh products following all packaging /handling procedures.
- Ensure quality of goods by following code.
- Mixes icing or other toppings by scaling and measuring ingredients, operating a mixer, reading the recipe, occasionally lifting 50 lbs. bags of sugar, shortening, and flour.
- Dumps icing or other toppings into large storage containers.
- Displays products on shelves by placing them in an appealing manner and using FIFO for rotation..
- Consistently provide friendly, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service orientation.
- Operate kitchen utensils and equipment with manual dexterity, speed, accuracy and hand/eye coordination.
- Demonstrate knowledge of product content and perishability, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and government regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Qualification & Experience:
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws)
- Ovens, proof box, mixers, bread sheeter, flour dump bins, floor scrubber, dishwasher, rack washer, pallet jack, microwave,20pt divider,36pt divider, donut filler unit, airbrush ,date gun, scan gun, and DIGI printer, label machine and ink jet printer.
Company: WinCo Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temecula, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A