We currently have 2 vacancies for IT technology professionals to join us as Delivery Leads – in ERP and Data: Data Delivery Lead will w ork with the supply chain to lead the delivery of projects in the Azure and Data domain, working with the Product Owners for Azure and Data, to shape investment plans and business cases for future business opportunities in the business. ERP Delivery Lead will be the hands-on Scrum Master, running daily Scrums. You’ll lead a matrix Business Operations team consisting of the Business Process Owners, Oracle functional consultants and technical engineers to manage Oracle Saas quarterly releases, Business Demand and other projects. Both Delivery Leads will be responsible for a portfolio of Technology projects, leading Heathrow’s supply chain partners in delivering largescale projects within budget, schedule and to quality standards. You’ll responsible for Portfolio management and Financial management at a more strategic level, working with our supply chain, leading the delivery of Technology projects “from cradle to grave”.
- Investment governance, portfolio planning and orchestration of delivery.
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigation plans are in place.
- Commercial management – engage and contract suppliers to carry out the works required to plan and cost the technology delivery.
- Regulatory compliance and performance – establish appropriate project governance
- Project Sponsor and Stakeholder engagement – defining business needs and ensuring benefits and outcomes are delivered; leading scope/scope changes on the project.
- Leadership and Co-ordination of Suppliers – ensuring IT capability is successfully delivered by our supply chain partners; from creation of the business case, agreeing the project delivery plan to transitioning after completion into business as usual.
- Project reporting – ensure the supply chain provide accurate and timely reporting of project progress by compiling management information on delivery, risk and issues and financials.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of a portfolio of multiple high value projects in Technology.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Technology background.
- Accountability for portfolio management and financial management for multiple projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience leading Technology projects in an Agile environment within DevOps is essential.
- Experience with Data and/or with ERP back-office projects and a financial background are highly desirable.
- Scrum Master experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in project management processes i.e. risk management, change control, quality management, test management, etc.
- Previous experience of supplier management, including negotiating and managing supplier contracts.
- Experience of owning, managing and administration of Azure DevOps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A