- Carrying out all duties with consideration and a respect for best practice and continuous improvement.
- Keeping records up to date, for example the maintenance history of our assets, to create efficiency and meet Heathrow’s regulatory requirements.
- Investigating faulty or poor-performing assets, identifying improvements and implementing meaningful change to improve the airport experience.
- Working in a fast-paced, reactive environment to reduce asset downtime quickly and efficiently.
- Enabling Heathrow’s passengers to experience the best airport service in the world, through maintaining a broad range of specialist equipment.
- Showcasing your passion for ‘doing the right thing’, by proactively spotting hazards, reducing risks and creating a safer environment for all.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem-solving ability.
- Strong practical skills, gained within a facilities maintenance environment.
- Ability to prioritize in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with detection equipment highly advantageous.
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A