Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8-12 years of related experience.
- At this level a graduate degree may be desirable with 4 years of related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A