This is an exciting new position on the Production Control team at Dexcom. In this role, you will be empowered to take on challenging projects that will help improve the ability to measure the pulse of the operation. This position is responsible for development the capability to measure and report data across manufacturing and support teams. You will also drive production stabilization efforts by applying lean methodologies and problem-solving tools.
- Track and review build plan adherence with manufacturing managers. Drive actions with managers to stabilize execution of the build plan
- Maintain working knowledge of manufacturing processes, capacity, and site production schedule
- Report manufacturing performance status across the organization, cascading information appropriately
- Maintain a daily record of manufacturing performance
- Ensure production readiness by maintaining a pulse on equipment availability, material flow, and labor requirements
- Tableau, Advanced Excel, VBA, Python and/or R
- Lean Manufacturing
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Masters degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A