he company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Provide technical expertise and oversee complex technical challenges for molding equipment.
- Coordinate with cross functional stakeholders on equipment roadmap for new manufacturing lines.
- Direct team of engineers with varying levels of experience and further develop and build-out strengths and skillsets.
- Provide technical guidance to facilitate problem solving of complex molding equipment.
- Challenge molding designs, as appropriate, to drive to the most effective solution.
- Lead manufacturing capability and efficiency studies for molded products and inspection processes.
- Experience managing budgets for large / capital projects.
- Extensive experience working with injection molding toolmakers by providing guidance, feedback and insight into mold and part design for high scale manufacturing.
- Contract Manufacturing product life cycle exposure: leading projects spanning new product introduction, manufacturing transfer, commercial launch and post launch scale up to volume production at multiple contract manufacturing sites.
- Knowledge and awareness spans all aspects of the specific functional area.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Develops a proficiency of the company’s business / market in order to inform decisions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 8-12 years of industry experience.
- 2-5 years of previous management or lead experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A