Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes.
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and timesheets for staff.
- Oversees training and complete training records for all manufacturing personnel.
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager as required.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Responsible for executing to agreed upon production plan and yields within their area of production.
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues related with manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, etc
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of technical and functional principles and ability to teach others.
- Understands company mission and strategies.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Informal management/ team lead experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A