The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Supervise team of technicians performing maintenance, repairs and other equipment and fixture work
- Perform timecard review and approval as required
- Review PM and CM in RAM as OPS Maintenance Supervisor
- Deliver and maintain performance updates on a monthly basis through one on one meetings with each technician
- Supervise projects like layout moves, assembly of production equipment and validation reports
- Maintain department metrics
- Coordinate or perform tech training as needed
- Proven work experience in driving results for equipment and maintenance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet with team members as needed
- Excellent written skills in completing reports and in completing needed team communications
- Skills in using Excel and other database software
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Informal management/ team lead experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A