Website Xcel Energy
The Program Controller is responsible for leading a team of Project Coordinators to conduct the operational aspects of the IT Application Delivery portfolio of projects.
- Operations Management: Provide strategic business planning and consultation to ensure alignment and achievement of department plans and objectives.
- Use results from conducted analytics to make recommendations on improvement opportunities.
- Ensure performance of owned processes, and integrity of data and metrics being reported.
- Provide training and communications as needed to ensure user understanding of processes, policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and tracking of process and results metrics.
- Operate, and continuously improve internal business processes to drive strong audit and compliance outcomes, simplify and reduce manual effort, meet achievement of organizational KPIs, and improve customer experience.
- Previous management of core business processes with proven ability to lean processes and cut waste and continuously improve solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, regulated and rapidly changing business environment.
- Experience in IT, Supply Chain or Finance. Demonstrated experience in project management activities, including management of project financials and schedule.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using applicable process tools.
- At least 2 years of experience using project management tools, techniques and communication processes, or equivalent demonstrated
- knowledge and skills. Expertise in policy and regulation compliance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill set, and able to translate between technical and non-technical concepts.
- Seven years of related functional experience Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A