Website Xcel Energy
Xcel Energy is seeking an intern who is ready to apply their strong critical thinking and problem-solving and communication skills in Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP), to enable the company to meet current and future organizational goals.
- This is currently a remote work-from-home position with expectations of occasionally working out of the downtown Amarillo office.
- The candidate is expected to work around 15-20 hours a week during academic periods, with the ability to work additional hours during non-academic periods.
- Ability to navigate, prioritize, and effectively time manage multiple assignments or work-streams
- Demonstrated communication skills through academic or on the job experience presenting to an audience and/or providing written reports or summaries of results or findings
- Performing ad hoc research and summarizing findings
- Creating strong strategic and visually appealing presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Beginning Sophomore year or greater
Qualification & Experience:
- Pursuing a degree in, including but not limited to, business, business analytics, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational psychology, or similar program
- Intermediate skills or greater in Microsoft Excel
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A