Website Xcel Energy
Assists in the operation, maintenance and inspection of boilers, turbine generators and auxiliary equipment.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift, to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more safely
- Must pass the Edison Electric Institute POSS/MASS EEI Test
- Will be required to function under written plant operating and maintenance procedures, as appropriate
- Must obtain a Minnesota Engineer 2nd Class license; Boiler license after 1 year of experience but prior to completion of apprenticeship.
- Must obtain a Minnesota Engineer Special Boiler license within 30 days assignment to the apprenticeship.
- Must be willing to accept overtime as needed
- Will be required to successfully complete regular training as part of the apprenticeship and continuing training thereafter
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Red Wing, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A