Website Xcel Energy
Work with Gas Design to support Gas Engineering business. Candidate will perform administrative tasks involving records research and asset tracking, utilizing a variety of resources.
- Calculate wheel / track loading for encroachments
- Clean up encroachment list by contacting people who haven’t yet submitted plans.
- Verify MSR’s match IFC BOM’s, and identify any missing material prior to construction
- Standardize common language in SOW’s for each unique service (inspection, NDE, engineering, etc.)
- Create a list of active OA’s, and identify a process for list maintenance going forward
- Upload job books (as Greg mentioned)
- Sophomore and higher
Qualification & Experience:
- Pursuing a Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Construction Management degree from an ABET accredited school
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A