Website Xcel Energy
The Data Analyst serves as diagnostician and solution provider for data, information and business process-related analysis for the Meter Data Lake.
- Capability Maturity Champion data solutions to enhance value and fill gaps. Automate and continuously improve core data functions such as collection, extraction, transformation, quality validation, and control
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure sound data and BI capabilities as well as understanding of the importance of quality data.
Analytics and Reporting Conduct data exploration to identify areas of opportunity or risk.
- Provide data investigation, and consultation on how data quality, integrity and/or controls can be improved.
- Discover trends, draw conclusions and provide actionable recommendations.
- Build and deploy statistical and predictive models.
- Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
- Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
- Excellent problem solving, data governance acumen, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed computing, data visualization, data architecture and structure, statistical modeling, and predictive modeling.
Qualification & Experience:
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, an equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience is also acceptable: Associate’s Degree AND
- 8+ years of experience, or High School Diploma/GED AND 11+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field/
- Five years of related functional experience.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A