Website Xcel Energy
The Audit and Compliance Solution Lead is responsible for managing and supporting internal and external audit and compliance activities including internal assessments, compliance activities, and process improvements.
- Relationship Management: Partner with business areas, customers and other stakeholders to understand business needs and opportunities. Represent business partners/stakeholders in input to strategic planning and investment prioritization.
- Establish and maintain collaborative partnership with internal partners.
- Provide coaching and direction to less experienced team members.
Solution Delivery: Participate in Demand Management preparation, lead and support delivery lifecycle activities, and ensure solutions are designed for great user experience and operational performance.
- Facilitate delivery meetings and ceremonies. Lead analysis and design.
- Provide needed plans, demo’s, artifacts, and procedural documentation.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of end-to-end process and system capabilities, as well as industry standards and emerging technologies and methods.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement through lean and agile practices.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend innovative solutions to meet business needs.
- Strong understand of technical, functional, and operational details of respective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build functional and technical subject matter expertise, process and tools expertise, and drive consistency in processes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Project or Product delivery practices, including SDLC, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Seven years of related functional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN,US
Application Deadline: N/A